The funds on this page are currently closed to new investors.
Further information on some of our private funds is provided via the links to their individual websites below. Please note that in some cases the fund website is only open to existing investors.
- Korea Macquarie Growth Fund (KMGF)
- An unlisted private equity fund mandated to invest under Korean Financial Investment Services and Capital Markets Act (FSCMA), across infrastructure-type businesses in South Korea.
- Macquarie Asia Infrastructure Fund (MAIF)
- MAIF I and MAIF II invests across infrastructure investments in Greater China, India, Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia.
- Macquarie Australia Infrastructure Trust (MAIT)
- A closed-end fund targeting a diversified portfolio of infrastructure assets in Australia and New Zealand, with a focus on core infrastructure in Australia.
- Macquarie Greater China Infrastructure Fund (MGCIF)
- A closed-end fund focusing investment in core and core plus infrastructure assets in Greater China.
- MIRA Infrastructure Global Solution (MIGS)
- MIGS provides its Limited Partners with a single point of entry to MIRA’s regional fund teams in the Americas (MIP IV), Europe (MEIF5) and Asia-Pacific (MAIF1, MAIF2 and MAIT).
- Macquarie Infrastructure Partners (MIP)
- MIP I, MIP II and MIP III invests across infrastructure and related assets in the United States and Canada.
- Macquarie Global Infrastructure Fund (GIF)
- GIF II and GIF III invests across infrastructure businesses in OECD and OECD-like countries.
- Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund (MEIF)
- MEIF1, MEIF2, MEIF3, MEIF4 and MEIF5 invests in European infrastructure businesses.
- Macquarie Korea Opportunities Fund (MKOF)
- MKOF1, MKOF2, MKOF3 invests under Korean Financial Investment Services and Capital Markets Act (FSCMA) across infrastructure-type businesses in South Korea.
- Macquarie Mexican Infrastructure Fund (MMIF)
- An closed-ended fund targeting investment in Mexican infrastructure businesses*.
- Macquarie Russia & CIS Infrastructure Fund (MRIF)
- An unlisted fund with investments in infrastructure businesses in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Macquarie SBI Infrastructure Fund (MSIF)
- An unlisted private equity style fund investing in Indian infrastructure businesses.
- Philippine Investment Alliance for Infrastructure (PINAI)
- A closed-end fund invested in core infrastructure projects in the Philippines.
- Macquarie Crop Partners (MCP)
- An unlisted fund investing in large-scale grain and oilseed production assets businesses in Australia and Brazil.
- Macquarie Pastoral Fund (MPF)
- An unlisted fund investing in pastoral businesses in Australia.
- Macquarie Real Estate Equity Funds (MREEF)
- A series of unlisted wholesale real estate development funds.
- Macquarie China Retail Company (MCRC)
- MCRC1 and MCRC2 are unlisted retail-focused real estate funds.
- GLL Real Estate Partners
- German-based manager of real estate assets with c. €7 billion of assets under management and a team of over 130 experienced real estate professionals based in Europe, the Americas and South Korea.
* While utilising a private fund-like structure, one of MMIF’s fund vehicles is listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange to facilitate investment by certain investors. Interests in the listed vehicle are generally not traded.